|
120 Strong! 80 Strong!
20 Strong! | |
|
low is the leading surname.
Clement Low Chung Ho[罗崇豪] 16 07/05/1993[: 4Devotion 09! Inter 2s 2009 RSM PHS NCC 2009/2010 7th Student Council Exco-Logs HPT BATCH 9 | |
|
| |
|
Revial nation=D |
alwyn |
amalina |
amirul |
angeline |
audreyT |
chongling |
christopher tan |
daniel khew |
daryl |
dawn |
eugene |
felicia |
jana |
jasonN |
jing kai |
joel |
johnson |
joiice |
joyce |
julia |
khim |
lingli |
liquan |
liyuan |
madeleine |
madeline |
mandy |
mellissa |
michelle chia |
michelle yong |
pamela |
pearlyn |
qiujin |
seanL |
sheena |
sijia |
sin hang |
soocheen |
suian |
vanessa |
vivien|
xiaoye |
xin ci |
xinying |
xuting |
yanyi |
yunting |
2compassion'07 |
ZhengXuan|
ncc |
hq ncc(sea) |
tkd | |
|
Saturday, March 7,9:52 PM
The God I Know
Well, its coming to the mid march already! Haven been studying lately, cause im just plain lazy! hmm! well, so im going to study tomorrow!.Well, sch lately was kinda hmms.. I just feel tht there is something missing! everyday same routine wake up, go sch, stay back after sch , go home , slp... well im just trying to find out what is missing. I guess its God that is missing in my heart. hmms. Went Church today, & worship is totally great!. Pastor's Sermon made a great impact on me! I think its time for me to do something already! Went to watch PUSH after service. well its not bad lah, so those haven watch it go & watch yah?! I realise I NEED GOD |
|
|
| |