120 Strong! 80 Strong!
20 Strong!

low is the leading surname.


Clement Low Chung Ho[罗崇豪]
16
07/05/1993[:
4Devotion 09!
Inter 2s 2009
RSM PHS NCC 2009/2010
7th Student Council Exco-Logs
HPT BATCH 9
Revial nation=D | alwyn | amalina | amirul | angeline | audreyT | chongling | christopher tan | daniel khew | daryl | dawn | eugene | felicia | jana | jasonN | jing kai | joel | johnson | joiice | joyce | julia | khim | lingli | liquan | liyuan | madeleine | madeline | mandy | mellissa | michelle chia | michelle yong | pamela | pearlyn | qiujin | seanL | sheena | sijia | sin hang | soocheen | suian | vanessa | vivien| xiaoye | xin ci | xinying | xuting | yanyi | yunting | 2compassion'07 | ZhengXuan| ncc | hq ncc(sea) | tkd
Wednesday, February 6,9:18 PM

bestfriend ask me do ... do lor do lor


5 Snacks I Enjoy!
1. Donuts
2. Waffle
3. potato chips
4. Ice cream
5. Actually if its food i'll sure lyk it =D

5 Songs Which Lyrics I Know!
1. Dear God -Avenged Sevenfold
2. Feng - Jay Chou
3. Xin qiu - JJ Lin
4. No it isnt - +44
5. Lei - Mi lu Bing

5 Things I Would Do With $100 MILLION!
1. EAT
2. Spent time with her
3. EAT
4. Buy things tht i lyk
5. Invest

5 Places I Would Run Away To!
1. no where
2. no where
3. no where
4. no where
5. no where

5 Things I Will Never Wear!
1. SKINNYS
2. G string (LOL).
3. not sure.
4. hmm
5. I dont knww.

5 Bad Habits!
1. lazy
2. lazy
3. scoldin my bro too much
4. study too little??
5. all the habits above

5 Biggest Joys!
1. Being with her =D
2. EAT!
3. SLEEP!
4. Having friends around
5. all the joys above

5 Famous People I would Date!
1. her
2. her
3. her
4. her
5. her

5 Wishes Now!
1. 1410 till the very last day
2. TOP 5 in COHORT!
3. Being a Senior Specialist
4. Being one of the Exco
5. all the wishes above to be fulfiled

5 People To Do This!
1. Felicia
2. xiaoye
3. xuting
4. anybody
5. anyone





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com