120 Strong! 80 Strong!
20 Strong!

low is the leading surname.


Clement Low Chung Ho[罗崇豪]
16
07/05/1993[:
4Devotion 09!
Inter 2s 2009
RSM PHS NCC 2009/2010
7th Student Council Exco-Logs
HPT BATCH 9
Revial nation=D | alwyn | amalina | amirul | angeline | audreyT | chongling | christopher tan | daniel khew | daryl | dawn | eugene | felicia | jana | jasonN | jing kai | joel | johnson | joiice | joyce | julia | khim | lingli | liquan | liyuan | madeleine | madeline | mandy | mellissa | michelle chia | michelle yong | pamela | pearlyn | qiujin | seanL | sheena | sijia | sin hang | soocheen | suian | vanessa | vivien| xiaoye | xin ci | xinying | xuting | yanyi | yunting | 2compassion'07 | ZhengXuan| ncc | hq ncc(sea) | tkd
Monday, November 20,6:20 PM

Oh tis is my 90th post.. hah i'm a lazy blog-ger hah i dont usually blog .. I seriouly got nth to post about...So hmm.. saturday had tkd training oh man my muscle aching haha... I love Tkd ... muhahah!! SUnday went xiyao wif yunting mei and delwyn(the owner of dell)hah
so played games as usual thn blabla do same thing ... hah

so sian..looks lyk i got to do tis survey by Wanling ..Here it goes

just a survey. nothing much.

#1. are you a chinese or english freako?
I'm a spraino freako haha i speak of cause more of Eng in sch

#2. if time is gona stop; what will you posibly do for that time?
I will go around killing those terrorist as they will stop moving when time stop hah

#3. Prefer a play pool or a playground?
I prefer everything

#4. do you prefer gossiping around or being gossiped?
I prefer not to have both of tht..

#5. do you like simple or complicated stuff?s
Simple?

#6. do you tacker number better; or alphabet?
Err i dont knw ..I really dont knw i dont get it

#7. what make you pissed off?
Those "frens" of mine.. I treat thm so nicely in de end they still says me and laugh at me i'm so blind to treat thm as my frens

#8. how's your childhoods?
I dont really knw..Sad?

#9. do you have inspiration or persiration?
Inspiration? To work in RSN-Republic of Singapore Navy.. Get High rank in Ncc

#10. do you think 24 hrs is too long, short or just okay?
Juz okay

#11. would you judge people by appearance?
I did it in the past now too i try not too but time is needed for change

#12. what is attractive in your eyes?
Nokia 5300 yea

#13. do you like day or night? explain why?
I want afternoon =D

#14. do you treasure stuff that you owe, or you have insatiable desire?
I treasure what i hav now i don knw if i can have thm anymore

#15. if your computer hang up; with a long document not being save; how will you react?
I will take the com and throw it down frm my house

#16. do you believe in miracles?
Of cause i believe miracles do happen .. hehex

#17. do you tense to forget about the past; or trying to do so?
I forget the past those bad memories of mine. But those beatiful memories are always in my mind..

#18. in your mind, what colour are out here?
ehh this question is out of my mind.. kekez

#19. have you ever pity those who are real pitiful; and shed tear for them; etc?
No i dont really.. Cnt cry out frm my eyes but frm heart can??

#20. describe yourself as in attitude?
I always kan bu shun yan things de.. hee

#21. do you suddenly lose a gasp of hope to survive as yet?
No cause i knw God is there for me =D

#22. give three advantages you get when you live?
Feel the life within people. help thm and be happi

#23. what is your ambition in life?
I want to be a part of Republic of Singapore Navy. is tht ambitious?

#24. do you believe in horoscrope?
eh i dont knw...

#25. describe music in your life.
Music rules i love music it can change my sad life to happi want .

#26. which country you would like to go; when you could afford it?
I want to go Israel i want to see the country tht God has chosen i want to save the childrens.

#27. what do you think blogging is about?
Bloggin is juz to tell what u have done on the day??.

#28. what kind of style you trying to get hold of?
Punky hiphop..yea i want to learn dance frm cuzion

#29. when you fail a test, what would you react?
I will see whats my mistake and study more more more till white hair comes out lol.

#30. pass this to FIFTEEN friends.
-Jiahao
-Joshua
-Joiice jie
-Yinxiu jie
-Jarad
-Pearlyn
-Joyce
-Dayana raja gopal
-Madeleine
-Waiping
-Fatin
-Daryl Sim

got 2 more i cnt tink of any1 le so anyone want to do do ba





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com