120 Strong! 80 Strong!
20 Strong!

low is the leading surname.


Clement Low Chung Ho[罗崇豪]
16
07/05/1993[:
4Devotion 09!
Inter 2s 2009
RSM PHS NCC 2009/2010
7th Student Council Exco-Logs
HPT BATCH 9
Revial nation=D | alwyn | amalina | amirul | angeline | audreyT | chongling | christopher tan | daniel khew | daryl | dawn | eugene | felicia | jana | jasonN | jing kai | joel | johnson | joiice | joyce | julia | khim | lingli | liquan | liyuan | madeleine | madeline | mandy | mellissa | michelle chia | michelle yong | pamela | pearlyn | qiujin | seanL | sheena | sijia | sin hang | soocheen | suian | vanessa | vivien| xiaoye | xin ci | xinying | xuting | yanyi | yunting | 2compassion'07 | ZhengXuan| ncc | hq ncc(sea) | tkd
Wednesday, May 3,1:36 PM

Exams Exams... Today First paper... Juz as i thought... It was difficult.. BUt really say difficult not difficult say east not easy.. But thn we all go disturb the babara hahha... LameShit....Thn go recess... Benedict go push me to her... Thn people will tu lan de ma.... I dont knw she angry anot.. THn goin bak to class i say bye bye to her thn benedict go say i kiss her.. And go and tell other people... I really very Tu lan wif him i really want to hoot him lo.... I see him small la... He oonli noe how to act big lo...

Dear I hope u are not angry.... I love u muacks





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com